Aussie Truckie Wives
Truck drivers of Australia, transport drivers, freight, haulage, heavy haulage, on the road, road train, dolly, Aussie truckie wives, Aussie wives, children, family, mummy blog, blog, family, transportation industry, transport, trucks, truck drivers, interstate drivers.
“Aussie Truckies Wives”.
Welcome to the (FIRST EVER) “Australian, Transportation Industry” related– Blog, which is specifically created, in this niche, for all Transport Industry employees‘ and their respective spouses/other-halves/families.
— [Some would argue they’re their “better halves”]
It also includes, FIFO employees, & their families; Transportation Trucking Logistic Supply chain businesses families, and any other–Transport specialised field, that places their employees ‘away for professional duty’ reasons ‘, regularly.
» This community-spirited blog site primarily bases its roots for;
“THE ‘HEART & SOUL’, SUPPORTING AUSTRALIA’S DRIVING FORCE– IT’S ‘BACK-BONE’– FOR THE ECONOMY.”
“WE’RE THE HEART AND SOUL; STANDING BEHIND THE ‘BACK BONE’- OF AUSTRALIA.” >
AKA: AUSTRALIAN TRUCKIE’S SPOUSES/ FAMILIES)
» WHO WILL RELATE AND BENEFIT FROM THIS SITE? (this is not an exhaustive list)
- Transportation Industry Companies; and all their employees; who travel a-lot for their work purposes.
- Logistical and Supply-Chain Operations; who, may leave their families, and their homes regularly, to achieve their work responsibilities.
- Owner-Operators and Small Businesses; within the realm of ‘Trucking / Haulage‘.
- Local Truck Drivers– who still go away for a small/long absence from home- or just work a hell of a lot of hours so it may feel they’re on the other side of the country! NOTE: Though this blog is primarily based around ‘long type absences’, from the family/home life–we want to be genuinely inclusive on here…so won’t ask you to leave, just cos your spouse is home every night! 😉 *snickers in your direction out of jealousy*
- Interstate Truck-Drivers; Their Wives/ Husbands; Families & Kids (18+ only-please view my disclosure regarding this.)
- FIFO/DIDO– Workers, and their respective spouses. (Because the nature of the absence is somewhat the same. The difficulties, strengths and obligations are the same so anyone can relate.)